The new NSX supercar made its European debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, twenty-five years after the debut of the original.
If there's one thing that gets an engineer's blood racing, it's working on a supercar. The NSX connects you to the road like no other. It’s a refined breed of supercar, precise in every detail, which combines real-world driving with blistering track performance.
The Honda NSX is powered by an all-new power unit - The engine is a turbocharged, 3.5-litre V6. It's built by the hands of one of six master builders, stage by stage, over five days. It's this human touch that brings the NSX to life.
The NSX is a perfect balance of form and function. The chassis is crafted in a way that provides strength to areas that need it, while leaving hollow lighter sections to those that don't. This manufacturing process is a world first in the automobile industry. It's the very soul of the NSX.
It lives and breathes, the NSX inhales air through the Total Airflow system for high performance and to cool the powertrain components, the brakes and thermal units. The air is then exhaled through strategically positioned vents at the rear to minimise drag.
The response from the NSX is instant – think about turning and it turns; it'll become an extension of your own will. Chassis rigidity, tuned suspension and precise weight distribution combined with the Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel-Drive system will leave your heart thumping after just one lap on the track.
Exclusive Levels of Performance
With four different driving modes at your fingertips, you can tune the NSX to suit your mood:
- Dynamic Mode Control: The driver-centred cockpit puts you at the very heart of the NSX driving experience. You’re instantly connected to a selection of four different dynamic driving modes.
- Quiet mode: Silent running when you need it. The NSX can run quietly on electric power alone over short distances.
- Sport mode: Select this setting and you’ll get the perfect balance of sound from the V6 engine, along with perfectly tailored performance for driving on normal roads.
- Sport+ mode: This is where things get really serious. This level stiffens up the steering and provides quicker shifting through the Dual Clutch Transmission – it’ll encourage you toward the NSX’s red line.
- Track mode: Here’s where the NSX reveals its racing DNA. With the sport hybrid system working to its full capacity, you’ll experience spine-tingling acceleration, cornering and braking: Go, stop and turn. Point the NSX to where you want it to go, and it goes.
NSX Track Day
We hosted a track day at Santapod Raceway where the NSX took on the 2017 CBR100RR Fireblade SP.
Find out who won the showdown by clicking on the video tab at the top of the page or clicking here.
Keep up to date with the latest NSX related reviews and articles below:
- TopGear - New Honda NSX GT3 - NSX Review
- Auto Car - Matt Prior 4.5 star review
- The Sunday Times - Guy Martin NSX Review
NSX Specialist Contact Information
Tel: 0208 226 3277
Sales Specialist: Matthew Scott (07824 815622)
Aftersales Specialist: Paul Wilson (07824 815609)