As 2018 draws to a close and we prepare for 2019, we've decided to take a trip down memory lane. This has been a busy year here at Chiswick Honda. From events, to new releases and plenty of NSX adventures, it’s definitely been and eventful year. Read on to find out our highlights.
Quicksilver Exhausts gives our NSX the soundtrack it deserves with a 200 CPS!
Our VIP Event included a blacked out showroom, a ride in the NSX, a harpist and exclusive deals for some lucky customers.
BOTB Dreamcars chose Chiswick Honda to film their weekly prize announcement to their winner on Facetime. The owner won a Type R provided by us.
Our first NSX Track day of the year, at Bedford Autodrome with Honda UK.
We took the NSX to the Elite London Event. where we the car was proudly displayed on stand along other elite cars.
Our second NSX Track day at Bedford Autodrome – this time exploring history with a line up of NSX heritage.
We attended both Goodwood Festival of Speed and supported our local community at Barnes Fair.
- The New Civic 4 Door Saloon arrived.
- We hosted a CR-V Preview Event inviting customers to see the car on one night only before it’s release.
- Our third Track Day at Dunsfold Aerodrome
- The new CR-V Demo arrived.
- The New HR-V was released and arrived in our showroom.
- We supported HatsOn4Ben on World Mental Health Day.
- We picked up the NSX after it was customized by Yiannimize in an orange chrome.
- The Honda Clarity Fuel Cell and CR-V Hybrid came to visit Chiswick Honda.
- We turned a Honda Civic into a police car! to support blue light & military troops with some Honda offers.
- The Civic Sport Line was introduced the Civic 5 Door options.
- We took the Honda range down to our local Garden Centre - Osterley Wyevale!